Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Book Events - Picture Diary

BookCon



This is what the bookstore line looked like first thing in the morning. 


It gives me hope that all of these people are in line to buy books. Wow. One day soon I hope people will line up for my books. Squeeeee! So exciting!


My bag of goodies started with a bang - swag from Cassandra Clare. Swoon!



Even the pigeons needed water-break at BookCon.




James Dashner and Ridley Pearson



Every seat was full, so many people wanted to hear what these two talented writers had to say. How did I get so lucky to get front row seats?



These guys were a BIG hit!



John Leguizamo was standing just a few inches from me!



Front row again for this amazing panel of veteran writers: Brad Meltzer, James Patterson, Nelson DeMille, & Michael Koryta.




Brad Meltzer signed my copy of The Zero Game - such a down-to-earth, nice guy. 





I got to meet Judy Blume. Judy Blume! What an honor. 





Here are the treasures from #BookCon...what a haul!




Signed books!




Books NJ


Just the Facts: Research for Compelling Prose panel



I Am Woman - Creating Strong Female Characters panel. 



Lev Golinkin, author of A Backpack, A Bear, and Eight Crates of Vodka. 



Kody Keplinger speaking about her writing experiences, her books, and overcoming obstacles. 




Maria Laurino



Kody Keplinger autographed my ARC copy of The D.U.F.F.



I found a new author and a new read at the event. I'm looking forward to delving into this story.


...and Yvette Ventresca signed my copy of Pandemic. 



No comments: