Thursday, May 03, 2012

"My Writing Life" nominated for Liebster Blog Award




Did you hear? I just got nominated for a Liebster Blog Award. Thanks to Sarah Negovetich from Sara Nego Writes for nominating me.

This is one more positive nugget that has come from participating in Robert Lee Brewer's April Platform Challenge - successful platform building, strong friendships, and now this. I am truly honored.
As part of this award, there's a bit of "paying-it-forward". No, really...here are the Liebster rules:

1. Thank the one who nominated you by linking back.

2. Nominate five blogs with less than 200 followers.

3. Let the nominees know by leaving a comment at their sites.

4. Add the award image to your site.

 
So without further adieu, here are my Liebster nominees:
 
April M. Galloway's Reading to Write
Muddy Kinzer's Muddying The Waters
Teresa Edmond's Right to the (Pen's) Point
Bonnie Vesely's: Right Livelihood, Just Ventures
Gerry Wilson's The Writing Life

5 comments:

Gerry said...

Thanks so much for the Liebster, Michelle! I'm happy to pass it on.

Mariya Koleva said...

Very interesting. I didn't know about that. Congrats on your nomination!

Best, M.

Michelle Reynoso said...

@Gerry...you're very welcome.

@Maria...Thanks!

Muddy said...

Thank you so much Michelle! I am so honored! Congratulations on your own Liebster Blog Award! You deserve it! Your blog is great. I can't wait to explore it more!

Michelle Reynoso said...

Thanks Muddy!