Thursday, May 10, 2012

Book Mail - Stunning by Sara Shepard

Another "Book Mail" day -- this time, the padded envelope is from Harper Collins Publishers and it contains an Advanced Reader Copy (ARC) of Stunning by Sara Shepard. The book is set to release to the public on June 5, 2012.

Follow the link for a blurb about the book from Harper Collins' website: Stunning blurb
And here's a bio on Sara Shepard: bio. I didn't know she was an NYU grad - that's one thing we have in common. Now if I can just become a NY Times Bestselling Author like her, and we'd have two (dreaming).

3 comments:

Muddy said...

You are so lucky to be getting these advanced copies! I like the cover of this one.

I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award! Read more about it here: http://www.muddyingthewaters.com/

And congratulations on your ebook!

Jennifer Chow said...

I've read some of the Pretty Little Liars series. Interested in learning more about "Stunning." I also nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award: http://jenniferjchow.blogspot.com/2012/05/baatgwa-versatile-blogger-award.html

Michelle Reynoso said...

Thank you both SOOOO much! I been off the radar for a few weeks, and just logged back in and found your comments. Thank you, thank you, thank you!