Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Writing Progress - Change in Strategy Today

I work so much better when I'm in an organized environment and I don't have projects nagging in the back of my mind. And lately, I've had a lot on my mind and many unfinished projects weighing in my thoughts, not to mention budgeting & bills, and school paperwork for my son that has been distracting me.

I tried to sit down to write tonight, but couldn't. My brain was so focused on areas outside of the story that all I could do was stare at my computer screen. Time to nip it in the butt...So I took tonight's writing time to finish several of those items, hoping that it will free up some creativity tomorrow when I sit down to write.

The goal is to do double the writing tomorrow.

I'll let you know if my strategy works.

No comments: