Friday, April 27, 2012

I Let My Fingers Do the Walking...at NetGalley

Oh boy, I went book crazy at NetGalley this morning. I kept clicking to request titles - some for me and some for my son, who helps me read and review. So many good books, how can I resist. And now that I have my Kindle Fire, I'm excited to try-out some graphic novels as well.

Don't believe me that I went crazy? Check out all the titles I requested:

Outcasts United by Warren St. John (Random House Children's Books)
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa (Harlequin UK)
Black Dawn by Rachel Caine (Penguin Books Australia)
Melonhead and the Vegalicious Disaster by Katy Kelly (Random House Children's Books)
Legends of Zita the Spacegirl by Ben Hatke (First Second)
Touched by Cyn Balog (Random House Children's Books)
Star Wars: Invasion Volume 3 --Revelations by Tom Taylor (Dark Horse Comics)
Exiled by J.R. Wagner (Greenleaf Book Group)
Skinny by Donna Cooner (Scholastic Inc)
House of Night by P.C. Cast, Kristin Cast, Kent Dalian (Dark Horse Comics)
The Not-So-Perfect Planet by Pamela F. Service (Lerner Publishing Group)
Rapture ((Random House Children's Books)

 




Fingers-crossed that I get the approvals!


6 comments:

the whatnot shop said...

Oohh .. that looks dangerous! I'm going to have to join this when the MNINB challenge is over. Thanks for the tip!

Michelle Reynoso said...

Linda-
It's worth checking out.

You have access to books before they are published. The only problem is there are so many books, that its easy to get carried away. Like I did this morning. :)

bolton carley said...

didn't know you could do such a thing! interesting stuff!

Khara House said...

Say WHAT?! Oh my goodness, I can't even begin to tell you how fast I'll be running to that site in a minute! :) Thanks for sharing :)

Khara House said...

(I have no idea if my comment actually got submitted, so my apologies if this is a repeat): This sounds like a really exciting opportunity! Running off to look at the site now. Thanks for the info :)

Michelle Reynoso said...

Khara...got your message. I have comment moderate active because I get soooo much junkmail that it dilutes the conversation. I posted both of your comments. :)