Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy - Writing Hodge-Podge Overview


What have I been up to over the past couple of days…lots! Here’s a short hodge-podge overview:

Robert Lee Brewer's April Platform Challenge. Today is day 10 of the challenge, and it's been an impressive social media ride so far. If you're looking to build your platform, you can still jump on board and follow the tasks. If nothing else, you'll have built a stronger platform than when you started.
 
Over at J.L. Spelbring's (ebysswriter) blog, she's running a Jacket Copy Contest.  I entered with my query overview for En. Fingers crossed!

I setup Google Alerts today to monitor publicity and web mentions for me or my books. Here’s a link to the Getting Started Guide – What Are GoogleAlerts if you haven't set yours up yet.

I also added a Twitter button to the front page of my website, and a link to my Goodreads profile page. 

The Global E-books Awards are still open for submissions, and I sent in my entry for the poetry category (Do You?). Yes, I'm still judging the contest, but only in categories I'm not entered in. Should be a fun ride!

Ooh, Ooh, Ooh...I ordered my Kindle Fire (finally). Christmas in April.

And lastly, and probably most importantly, I've been WRITING! 

No comments: