Monday, January 23, 2012

News...Selected to Judge Global eBook Awards

It's official...I just got word that I am going to be a judge in Dan Poynter's second annual Global Ebook Awards contest. How exciting! I'm awaiting news on which category I'll be judging - will keep you posted.


Entries are still being accepted if you're interested in participating.
Eligibility: eBook released anytime on or before March 11, 2012.
Application deadline: March 12, 2012 (midnight Pacific Time).
Award ceremony in beautiful Santa Barbara: Saturday, August 18, 2012.
http://www.globalebookawards.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi to you all, I liked this writing in this web site, you are giving good information with great knowledge! This blog is very interesting!
My name is Rosen, I´m from Barcelona, so I am going to be a fan of this web site, my personal details you may don´t want to know them but I will tell them off course I love swimming as well as fishing, and I also listen a lot Rhiana on my bedroom, I´m without boyfriend at the moment so male users....just kidding :)! I once tried online dating It did not work out very well....
I wrote this comment because as I already mentioned I really like your web site I also have a forum just like you, but mine is many different from this, it is about free poker money....:)
I will also apologize by my language it was the only way I get to communicate with you guys....Good afternoon to everybody, See ya