Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Paring Down in 2012

With all the streams of information, it can all bit a bit overwhelming...not to mention time-sucking. In 2012, I vow to find a much more efficient way to deal with it all, to find a proper balance between writing novels and attending to all the other items like this blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

One of the things I'm toying with is updating the blog once a week, which will force me to prepare a more meaningful post each time. Also, I want to take the time to unsubscribe to all the excessive newsletters and updates I get for things I really don't have much interest in. So goodbye shopping club updates...hello fewer emails.

It's time to streamline my very limited time, and make the best use of my resources.

I'm still putting the plan together, so it's a work in progress. There has to be a proper balance, because in the end it's the writing that has to receive the most attention. Without that there is nothing.

No comments: