Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Most Anticipated Titles for 2012

It's a new year and I am super excited about some books and movies releasing in 2012...and here they are, my list of most anticipated titles in 2012:
BOOKS:
Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh, the follow-up to Nevermore, which I absolutely LOVED! (8/28/12 release)
Enshadowed

Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver, the follow-up to Delirium - another one of my favorite books (2/28/12 release)

Pandemonium (Delirium)
MOVIES  (adapted from books):
The Hunger Games movie (releasing in theaters 3/23/12)


The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 (To hit theaters November 16, 2012)


The Hobbit - An Unexpected Journey (to release December 14, 2012)


It's going to be a great year! What are you most looking forward to in 2012?

5 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Michelle said...

Thanks Steve - I'll check it out.

Kelly Hashway said...

I'm reading Delirium right now and I'm definitely looking forward to Pandemonium. Also, my agency sisters have books coming out this year, so I'm looking forward to Destiny's Fire, Spectral, and My Super Sweet 16th Century Romance.

Michelle said...

@Kelly - I'll add those titles to my wish list. Always on the lookout for new authors and titles. Thanks!

Jessie Harrell said...

I need to read Delirium. Maybe that will be next in my TBR list. I'm very excited for 2 of my friend's (and #yalitchat members) novels that are coming out in the fall: Renegade by J.A. Souders and Touching the Surface by Kimberly Sabatini.