Monday, September 12, 2011

Yay - Nearly There...thanks for sticking with me

I've been a bit spotty on the posts the last couple of weeks, and I wanted to say thank you for sticking with me. Trust me, all of my energy has been placed in a productive place; writing.

I am almost giddy because after 9 years of work, FINALLY, I can say I have a novel that feels whole and is ready for submission (nearly ready). I'm doing one final read-through and then handing it over to my husband for his final read-through. If it still feels as complete as it does now after that...then I'll actually being submitting. OMG!

So, thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for sticking with me. Hopefully, I'll be reporting more and more news about the progress of the novel once I start sending out the query letters, the partials, and the fulls (and keep your fingers crossed, squee!, maybe a contract somewhere in there too).

No comments: