Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Harry Potter - Amazing, As Expected!

Yes, Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows-Part 2 was amazing. It racked in a whopping $169.2 million dollars. Would anyone expect less than stellar results from the finale to this epic story?

Photo Courtesy: Wikepedia

I went to watch it on Saturday, and I found myself reliving the book I had read years ago. And it reminded me how well crafted the story really is. I don't ever remember reading the series and thinking "that's a bit much" or "whatever happened to...". Every plot line worked. Every word seemed perfectly placed, and written in very simple prose. No gaps in storyline.

And to think, this is all from a single mother who had an idea one day, and worked on that idea for years before it finally got published. Hats off to you J.K. Rowling. It's been fun reading and watching Harry Potter for all these years.

No comments: