Monday, June 13, 2011

On Friday night, after eating at Benny Tudino's Pizzeria in Hoboken N.J.,  I discovered a hidden gem of a bookstore on main street called Symposia. It's just a short distance from Carlo's Bakery, the famous location where Cake Boss is filmed. 
Anyway, if you know me at all, you know that when I walk into a bookstore I always come out with something. And this time I came out with an armload full of books. This bookstore is great because the shelves are lined with amazing titles at amazing prices...soft covers for $5 and hard covers for $6 (at least for the books I was looking at). And I'm SO excited, because I found copies of both A Thousand Splendid Suns AND The Kite Runner, both of which I've already read but I had read borrowed copies. Now I have copies of my own!

Here's a pic of my finds:



Love this place! If you're in Hoboken, check it out.

No comments: