Tuesday, June 14, 2011

For Favs, I Covet Actual Books

I think traditional books will be around for a very long time. I love my kindle, but there's also something about holding an actual book that none of the e-readers can replace. That's my feeling anyway. For the books that are on the top of my favorites list, I make sure I have actual copies of the book. Here's a perfect example; yesterday I wrote about my bookstore stop on Friday night. Two of the books I bought are ones that I had already read, but I had read borrowed copies. It's been bugging me that I don't have them on my bookshelf at home (it would be the same if I had read e-copies). I coveted the actual books, so I bought them.

What do you think? Do you feel the same? Do you still add your favorite books to your bookshelf?

No comments: