Friday, May 06, 2011

End of the Week Musings...6-6-11

Ok, I have to admit it...last week I didn't do any writing and I didn't go to the gym. Yikes! (nail biting in process). BUT the good news is THIS week I got back in line, gave myself a much needed pep-talk, and did both. (phew)

Wednesday was jury duty day. Did you know jury duty can be a great place to get writing done AND for people watching? I did both! The day was basicly hours upon hours of waiting. I went prepared with a bag full of stuff including a copy of my manuscript. I got through several pages of revisions and it was a great boost in progress.

And the gym - man was I tired this week, and so not in the mood for the gym, but I went anyway. I'm so glad I did. Exercise has a way of revitalizing and supporting creative flow. Feels good to say "I did it" - even when I really wasn't into it.

So all in all it was a great week. And now that the weekend is here, I'm hoping for two solid early morning writing session. Let's see where I end up on the other side of the weekend.

Have a great one!

No comments: