Monday, February 07, 2011

Great Week Ahead

It's so funny because earlier today I came up with a perfect topic for today's post and then (poof!) the idea was gone. I didn't write it down. I promised myself that I'd remember it later. And now when I sit down to write about it, the perfect idea is gone. Granted I was driving when the idea came to me, so it was hard for me to record it. But I guess I'll just use this as a reminder to ALWAYS write down my ideas right away. Otherwise, (poof) like magic, they tend to disappear.

Anyway, on the revision front, I'm happy to report I've had a stellar revision session this evening and the words are cranking out like crazy. Woop! Woop! Every day I get one step closer to finishing the story, and one step closer to submission.

AND I'm looking forward to attending the Breathless Reads National Book Tour on Wednesday night in NYC. I'm am so super excited to see Beth Revis and Ally Condie (along with Andrea Cremer, Kirsten Miller, and Brenna Yovanoff). Look for pictures later in the week.



Have a super fantastic week everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I intended to write you the very small remark to finally say thanks a lot yet again on your stunning guidelines you've shown in this case. It has been simply seriously open-handed of people like you to deliver publicly exactly what a lot of people might have marketed for an e book in order to make some profit on their own, specifically considering the fact that you might well have tried it in the event you desired. Those things as well acted as a great way to be aware that some people have similar keenness like my personal own to figure out a good deal more with reference to this matter. I'm certain there are numerous more pleasant opportunities ahead for folks who looked over your forum.