Friday, January 14, 2011

Powerful Stories - Sometimes in April

There are some stories that stay with you forever, and the film Sometimes in April is one of them. When it first came out in 2005 on HBO, I watched and cried, watched and cried, several times. This was the story that opened my eyes to the horrific atrocities that went on in Rwanda.

Sometimes in April
Some parts are hard to watch. The violence is not just implied in this movie, it's in your face and very real; it tears at your soul and makes you wonder HOW and WHY?

For some reason I've been thinking about it again, and after a quick search, I see that the movie is on DVD & VHS. I'm compelled to get a copy to watch it, again. Things like this should never be forgotten.

If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it.



No comments: