Friday, January 21, 2011

More Revising Tips

Yes, I have revising and editing on the brain. It's all I do in my spare time. In fact I only have 67 pages left to revise and then a few line edits after that. I see the light at the end of the tunnel and its exciting!

Earlier in the week I posted a link to an article about Edit vs. Revise, here's the link in case you missed it: Edits vs. Revise

And now today, I found another great piece about revising from Chris Baty. He's the founder of National Novel Writing Month, more commonly referred to as NaNoWriMo. Even though his event is all about writing a novel in 30 days, he knows the value in taking that draft and revising it. So here are his thoughts on the revision process: Tips From Revisionland

Happy weekend to you all and may your weekend be filled with time towards your writing projects.

No comments: