Monday, December 20, 2010

Cool Product - AquaNotes

How many of you have had major epiphanies in the shower? I mean the kind that pulls all of your story plotlines together. 

me! me! me!

But then by the time the shower is done, you have to scramble to jot down all the ideas before you lose them. So what if you could jot them down while you're in the shower? 

Well have you guys seen this? This is the coolest thing ever...a waterproof notepad that you can keep in the shower. Oh boy do I want one of these!

Write It!

"AquaNotes® is a waterproof notepad that allows you to record your great ideas while you're in the shower. It's so durable you can even write underwater. They're recyclable, environmentally friendly, and the notepad is printed with soy-based ink." - as quoted from the AquaNotes website


What a cool idea!

5 comments:

michelle said...

That is one of the coolest things ever!!

michelle said...

That is one of the coolest things ever!!

toycool said...

Awe. Some. Awesome. :o)

~Nicole Ducleroir~ said...

I Sooooo need this! Thanks for the link. :))

Happy Holidays, Michelle!

Anonymous said...

Love this! I get all my great ideas in the shower, but always lose them before I can get out and write then down. Thanks for the tip.