Friday, October 01, 2010

Words?

I can't believe I'm at a loss for words today. It probably doesn't help that I only got about an hour of sleep last night...and I don't know why. I just couldn't fall asleep. The weather is adding to the malaise as well. Sitting at a computer screen and staring at numbers and fineprint words all day is making me feel lethargic. 

But, at least it's Friday. And I'm looking forward to finding some time to write this weekend. Actually I'm hoping to do more than just write, I'm really hoping to crank out a large junk of revisions and come out on the other side of the weekend having made a lot of progress toward finishing this novel.

I'm trying to get this revision done by October 31st so I can start NaNoWriMo November 1st.

Look at that...I'm starting to feel better already. Just by sitting down and writing to you all has made me glean a bit of enthusiasm from my day. Woop-woop, thanks!

No comments: