Friday, September 10, 2010

My Top Ten Foods

It's Friday, so to end this week's top ten lists, how about a fun one.

My Top Ten Things to Eat

1. Cheese - just about any kind you can think off, my favs are Goat Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, fresh Mozzarella, & Havarti

2. Chocolate - yep, mostly dark or milk chocolates. Some chocolates make me sneeze!

3. Peanut Butter - chocolate & peanut butter are the best!

4. Ice - it's a given, I'm always chomping on ice particularly while I write.

5. Bread - love a loaf of fresh bread from the oven with melted butter

6. Chocolate Chip Cookies (homemade, fresh out of the oven)

7. Fried Eggplant

8. Breakfast at a diner (bacon, eggs, potatoes, toast, & OJ)

9. Ice Cream (peanut butter mixed with vanilla ice cream is pure heaven)

10. Grilled Cheese Sandwich with homemade pea soup

No comments: