Friday, September 24, 2010

Book Treasures

There is nothing better than finding a book that totally sucks you in, and makes you want to squeeze in another five minutes of reading eventhough your lunch break is over in two minutes. I find those kind of books are really rare. I mean, yes, I read a lot of good books, but few that hold me so tightly that I feel like I'm living the book.

But when you find that treasure of a story, it is pure heaven, and then its hell once the last page turns and the story is over. Because its so sad to part with the characters, and sad to say goodbye.

I'm reading such a book right now, and I am hooked. I'll tell you more about the book and the author once I finish. But let me tell you...IT'S REALLY GOOD!

So which books have you read that you couldn't put down?

No comments: