Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Weather Changes Prompt Reevaluation

When I walked out of the apartment this morning, the temperature had dropped significantly from the last few days. It feels like fall is here already. And I like that; I like the season changes, because when it happens it's a reminder to implement change in myself too. It becomes a time to re-evaluate goals, clean clutter, rearrange schedules, and prepare for the next few weeks until the weather changes yet again.

My main writing goals right now include finishing revisions on the current manuscript before the end of October, preparing for the 2010 NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) in November, submitting my completed manuscript to agents, and starting work on the next manuscript.

What about you - what triggers your need to reevaluate the things in your life, including your writing?

No comments: