Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to Write a Novel

Everything you need to know about writing a novel in one condensed blog post by literary agent Nathan Bransford. I read through it and did a mental check against my own current manuscript to ensure I hadn't missed anything (and found a couple areas I could probably improve on in the current revision). Here's the link, check it out: How to Write a Novel

I think maybe I'll print his post and use it as a checklist for my brainstorm in preparation for NaNoWriMo this year. Hmmm, not a bad idea.

5 comments:

Caroline Starr Rose said...

Thanks for the follow!

Michelle said...

Always love following fellow writers!

Clifton Hill said...

Good find.

Daniel Betts said...

Very cool. I tested it against my book and looks like all the elements are there. It will also help me to get started on the next book.

Michelle said...

Thanks Clifton & Daniel - Glad the info is helpful.