Friday, August 13, 2010

Changed the Routine - Creativity Flowed

I changed up my routine this morning and the change paid off. Lately I've had some extra time in the morning since my son isn't in school over the summer. And I have been getting a lot done in the hours before my full time job, but in the last two weeks I've found my enthusiasm kind of blah in the morning, dragging, and uninspired. So this morning I decided to leave the apartment a bit early and head to the local Starbucks. I grabbed a Chai tea, a breakfast sandwich and a few pages of my manuscript and inspiration hit. The words started flowing like crazy, so much so I could barely keep up. And I even fixed a troublesome transition mid novel.

My only wish is that I had more time to keep the flow going! Because alas, I had to pack up and head to work.

No comments: