Friday, July 09, 2010

See You All In A Week!

I'll be offline all of next week, so don't think I've disappeared or anything. It's time for the annual camping trip. Waking to the sound of loons on the lake, coffee heated on the coleman stove, dinners by the campfire, smores, swimming and hiking, all things I'm looking forward to.

And I'm bringing a hard copy of my manuscript so I can get some early morning writing sessions in. And they'll be plenty of reading time. I'm bringing two books with me, Specials by Scott Westerfeld and A Painted House by John Grisham. I've started them both and will probably finish both on this trip.

But most of all, I'm looking forward to time with my family, quality time without the tv, XBox, Wii, or radio.

I'll try to remember to take pictures and post them when I get back. So have a great week, and I'll be back on the blog on Monday the 19th.
Specials (The Uglies)A Painted House

No comments: