Thursday, May 06, 2010

I Just Don't Want to Revise Today...

I just don't feel like revising my manuscript today. I know I have to do something, but I'm just not in the mood. I know, I know, that means I need to revise more than ever. I've been on a roll for the last 15 days and I've kept to the 1,000 words per day schedule, and then there's today. I'm finding lot's of little things that I just HAVE to do tonight, and now it's already 10:15 pm and I still haven't started revising. Let's see...bills need to get paid, the fish needed some attention, my agenda needed updating, hmmm what else. Ok, I know, get to it all ready.

Ok, I've opened the manuscript. Here's the plan...I'm going to hit "publish" for this blog entry, and then I'm going to go straight to the word doc that's waiting for me. The goal is at least 500 words, and then I'll make up the other 500 tomorrow.

Here goes...publish.

No comments: