Thursday, May 20, 2010

Book Reports, Book Reviews, Interviews...and the Super Summer Contest

I think it's incredible that book reports are now written even in first grade! And here's my son's book report for George Shrinks, written by William Joyce. I don't remember doing book reports in first grade, do you?

George Shrinks Next week I'll be sharing my review of a book I'm finishing up by Allison Winn Scotch (New York Times Bestselling Author), Time Of My Life.

Time of My Life: A Novel
All I can say right now is this book has made me look at my own life in ways I hadn't done before. This book will stay with me for quite awhile. And to top it off, I'll be interviewing Allison in preparation for the release of her new book, The One That I Want - scheduled for release June 1st. AND in June we will have a signed copy of Allison's new book as part of the Super Summer Contest for readers & writers...right here...on this blog...so stay tuned. Many more prizes to be announced.
The One That I Want: A Novel

No comments: