Tuesday, April 06, 2010

What Do You Think The Future Holds for E-books?

There's been so much talk of late about e-books. Everyone in the industry is talking about them. So now I'm curious, what do you think the future holds for them?

I'm conducting a poll on this subject, and I'd like to get as much feedback as possible. So if you're interested in participating, follow this link to voice your opinion on the subject: Poll Link

It's an easy one - there's only one question.

Thanks for participating!

3 comments:

Isao said...

Done...interestingly, looks like no one has picked the middle ground. Positive and negative exist equally. I thought it was going to lead to an obvious conclusion (viva e-books) but we'll never know.

Michelle said...

You are absolutely right, it is interesting to see these results.

JeffB said...

I think ebooks will be bigger, but I think everyone still wants to hold a physical copy in there hands, sometimes it's more convienant to take around, without worrying about if you charged your ebook reader or not.
That's just me :)