Friday, March 19, 2010

Shout Out to Taipei...Where Are You From?

I wanted to do a quick shout-out to blogger Isao from the blog "interestingness rediscovered" who did a spin off of his own "6 Word Memoir" based on my blog entry: Six Word Memoir - Can You Do It?. The coolest thing is that Isao writes from Taipei, the largest city in Taiwan. It's amazing to me how the internet and writing can bridge the gap of miles and allow us to share half way across the world. Thanks for the blog mention and best of luck Isao!

And that gave me an idea, I'd love to hear from the followers and readers of this blog - where are you from? Just a quick state, country in the comments section would be great! I'll start...NJ, USA!

3 comments:

Jane Steen said...

Libertyville, IL (far north of Chicagoland). But originally from London, England.

Isao said...

Thanks Michelle! I write from Taipei but I am from Japan. Stayed in Malta for about a few years when I was a kid, which makes me an adult Third Culture Kid (ATCK).

Susan Fields said...

I live in St. Charles, MO (a suburb of St. Louis). I'm originally from Grand Rapids, Michigan. I've really enjoyed meeting blogging buddies from other countries, too! In many ways their lives seem different from mine, but also very similar.