Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Read Across America Day

Today is the National Education Association's (NEA) Read Across America Day. At my son's school they have a week long celebration in conjunction with a book fair to encourage kids to read! Each day's theme is modeled around a Dr. Seuss book, like today is crazy hat day to coordinate with The Cat in the Hat.

I think most of us have read at least one Dr. Seuss book in our lifetimes either as kids or as parents to our kids. So, tell me, what is your favorite Dr. Seuss book?

My favorite is Oh, The Places You'll Go. What's your favorite?

2 comments:

Nicole Ducleroir said...

I love "Oh The Places You'll Go" too. I think my all-time favorite is "Green Eggs and Ham," but I also get a kick out of "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish."

Visually speaking, nothing can touch "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas."

Fun post!!!

Michelle said...

Of course who can forget "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas" - classic!