Monday, March 15, 2010

My Wish For You This Week

I like gaining an extra day to the weekend. With the crazy wind and rain we've been having around here schools are closed today, which means I'm home from work. Yahoo! I woke up at normal time this morning and banged out about 12 pages of revisions on my novel. My son woke up but fell asleep again on the couch. Pure silence for writing time. Which worked out perfectly since I couldn't get much writing done over the weekend without electricity for the laptop.

My wish this week for everyone is that you find the time you need to write. May you find that extra hour or two you need to push past a writing block, or a chapter that seems to take forever to complete. That's my wish for you.

Good luck!

2 comments:

Nicole Ducleroir said...

It's got to feel great getting so many revisions done. A silent house and an unscheduled day off -- both landing during a moment of motivation and inspiration -- is a windfall to be sure. Congrats!!!!

Michelle said...

I couldn't have said it better!