Thanks to Nicole over at One Significant Moment for the Happy 101 Award! What a nice surprise. The support that you and so many others have given to me is both greatly appreciated and welcome, especially in this lonely world we call writing.
1. My husband - we've been through a lot over the last 15 years.
2. My son - proud to say I have an intelligent, caring, talented child.
3. Extended family on both sides, their support is endless
4. Friends, wow-great friends. What else can I say!
5. Felix, my loving cat. I love him even when it's 4:00am and he's meowing to get everyone up.
6. Ok, I'm weird, but ice makes me happy. My friends know that I don't stop chewing the stuff.
7. Food makes me very happy...my favs: cheese, chocolate, bread, and desserts galore.
8. Writing. I'm in my happy place when I'm writing.
9. Music. I love music that evokes emotion or helps me remember things in my life.
10. drum roll please, and the 10th thing that makes me happy is...you guys, the readers. Thanks for your support. Thanks for reading and commenting and participating.
And I'd like to pass this award on to a few of my writing friends. And the Happy 101 award goes to...
Terin Tashi Miller
Now it's your turn - What makes you happy?