Monday, December 28, 2009

Post Christmas, Pre-New Year

I hope everyone had a great holiday. As I get back into the blogging cycle, I'm pleased to say that this long weekend has helped me get back into my novel revising work. I'm so excited about the follow-up novel I worked on for NaNoWriMo back in November that I've decided to focus on getting that one polished now. I was able to write for two solid hours today, something that I rarely am able to squeeze into my hectic schedule. Tomorrow, I'm hoping to do the same thing.

Christmas was great, although my family had to change our plans as we had vehicle issues and we weren't able to take our traditional trek to NH. But it gives us something to look forward to as we're just postponing the trip for a couple weeks.

And now the New Year is coming quickly. This week, while I'm home with my son, I'm using the break from my full time job to organize my writing, revise, and set some goals for the new year.

2010...here I come!

No comments: