Tuesday, December 01, 2009

The Break Neck Pace May Have Slowed But Not Stopped

I'm not slowing down. Eventhough the mad dash to 50K is over, I'm ready to pick up where I left off back in October. Today, I already finished a final polish of my children's story, "Petunia Wiggles, Giggles, and Hops". And that means it's ready to start submitting to agents, contests, and publications. I just need to formalize a submission plan and I hope to have that done by the end of the week.

I've also submitted my writing to five contests over the last six weeks, so results should be rolling in any day.

Next on the agenda, will be to pick up my first novel, "The Hidden Force" and finish revisions so I can submit it to the Delacorte First Young Adult Novel contest by December 31st. Then I'll work on revisions to my NaNoWriMo piece, "Hidden Force-The Reckoning" so I can submit it to the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Contest in February.

And then more revisions if needed, and off to literary agents galore! It feels really good to have so many projects at different stages.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

michellereynoso.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.