Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Urge to Read Won Out

I couldn't resist the urge to read. I know I had vowed to give up reading during the month of November so as not to be tempted away from writing for NaNoWriMo, but I coudn't even last two weeks. And now I've picked up a new book that sits on my bedside table, calling to me to open the pages and read through the words that make up the story.

So what is my newest book? Well, I was in Barnes & Noble on Saturday, and I was looking in the YA section (have to keep you with the books of my genre, you know) and I spied a book that I have heard a lot about and decided to take the plunge.

So I'm now reading, Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Very interesting concept, and a refreshing change. I'll let you know what I think when I'm done.

No comments: