Friday, November 13, 2009

NaNoWriMo - 18,014 words and counting...

Ok...I know...it's been a couple days since I last posted. I've been burning the brain cells as I race to keep pace for NaNoWriMo. I'm up to 18,014 words and still going strong. I've got about 2,000 words that I need get caught-up with over the weekend, but other than that the words are still flowing.

And I'm actually having fun doing this! It has pushed me to make huge strides in just writing, no excuses, no waiting for inspiration, but pure blood, sweat, tears, and creativity. And I'm actually REALLY happy with the content that is coming out.

I posted a novel synopsis and an excerpt on NaNoWriMo if you're interested in seeing what I'm up to: novel synopsis.

I'll catch-up with you on the other side of the weekend.

No comments: