Friday, November 06, 2009

I Couldn't Resist A Few Edits

Ok, I vowed not to do any revisions while I'm doing NaNoWriMo, but I couldn't resist last night. I had to tweak, and revise, and edit the story I'm working on...and luckily I was still able to make my word count.

And while I'm sitting here, I've been debating whether I should take the story in another direction as I'm not feeling like the plot turn I added last night is the exact way to go. So I may just do some revisions today too, but I still vow to get my word count where it needs to be.

My gut feeling is it's a needed direction otherwise I'm might get myself stuck too far into a plot that I'm suddenly not happy with...and then would come writers block...and disaster for completing my goal! So a little tweaking now, could help me make it all the way.

NaNoWriMo word count: 8419

No comments: