Tuesday, November 10, 2009

How To Write A Great Novel - article

The Wall Street Journal had a great article last week and I was finally able to read it over the weekend, "How To Write a Great Novel". As I was reading it, I pictured myself as a writer highlighted in a similiar article and imagined what might be said about my writing process. I was comforted in knowing that not only is the writing process as long as multi-layered for other authors as it is for me, but also that many authors have some quirky habits.

I have printed a copy of the article and have pinned it up in my office to remind me that although the writing process is a lonely process, writers from different genres have similiar experiences.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

1 comment:

Haddock said...

but also that many authors have some quirky habits. ........... very true.