Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Motivation - Where For Art Thou? (PART 2)

Ok, so my plan was to get up and get some writing done, remember? Well, I slept an extra hour after my alarm rang, and then, as my son was getting ready for school, he pulled his neck muscle while putting on his shirt. Needless to say, not only did I NOT get to my writing, I also had to spend extra time taking him to school, talking to the school nurse, and arriving an hour late for work.

BUT, I will say that I am even more determined to get some writing done today. I've brought my laptop with me and I plan on taking a trip to the park during lunch and working on some revisions there. So Ha!, I laugh in the face of procrastination, lack of motivation, or any other device that creeps in my way.

I'll keep you updated, as I wrangle my way through this.

No comments: