Monday, October 12, 2009

Brainstormed for NaNoWriMo Novel

I got up early yesterday morning, before anyone else was up in my family, and got to it. I woke up with ideas in my head for my NaNoWriMo novel. I had been toying with two seperate ideas but I've decided to work on a follow-up to the novel I'm revising. I worked for about an hour on brainstorming ideas and I feel good about it. I still want to create a chapter by chapter outline so I know where I'm going for each one, but I've still got time for that. Of course, I'm leaving myself open for any changes. As I know with my current novel, the story can take on a life of it's own and meander around in a totally new directions, and I'm ready for that too if it happens.

Yes! I feel really good about NaNoWriMo this year. 50,000 words here I come!

5 comments:

T. Anne said...

I'm NaNo-ing with you this year! In fact I have a post today on the very same subject.

Michelle said...

Cool - A NaNoWriMo buddy! Love it!

Michelle said...

Can I add you as a NaNoWriMo buddy - what's your profile name on NaNoWriMo?

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

Michelle said...

Thanks for the feedback!