Sunday, August 16, 2009

Inspiration - The First 30 Days

Inspiration seems to have been an unintentional trend this week. I don't know if you're like me but harnessing inspiration on a daily basis is a constant struggle. Many days I try to write even without inspiration, but of course it's easier to write with inspiration.

So to keep with the theme of "inspiration", I wanted to share a website/newsletter/book that I recently rediscovered. I had heard about this a few years ago on Oprah, and came across an old email newsletter from them again recently. It's called "The First 30 Days". It's great advice, motivation, and inspiration for the first 30 days of any new life-changing project.

For me, the most helpful section has been, Pursuing Your Dreams. So I just signed-up for the free newsletter so I can receive inspiration and tips in my email every morning. If you're in need of a little inspiration and advice, check out the The First 30 Days website.

1 comment:

KC Neal said...

I just signed up - thanks for sharing this! :)