Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back In The Swing of Things

I'm trying to get back in the swing of things. During this time, juggling my responsibilities with the emotional flux has been the biggest challenge. I've been having a hard time sleeping at night. Most of my energy is spent on keeping up a facade during the day at work, and at night for my son. But it has been hard. Yesterday I realized how much I needed to get back to writing. I've pulled out my notebook and started working on some poetry as an outlet for dealing with everything that's going on. The novel revisions have been pushed to the side yet again, but this time for a very good reason. Right now I need the quick emotional vent that poetry has always provided for me.

1 comment:

T. Anne said...

Awesome, put some up when you get a chance.