Monday, August 17, 2009

My Cat is Taking Over the Keyboard

And today's guest blogger is my cat, Felix. And here's what he has to say: "=========================================================\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\="

Yep, Felix is at it again, helping me to write. It's actually lunch time and I sat down to write today's blog and here comes Felix. Anyway, back to business.

I got up this morning and resumed my morning stretches to Sunrise Earth (I blogged about this earlier, check out the link). It was a great start to the day. It was nice travelling to British Columbia even for just a few minutes. //(Sorry, Felix is at it again. Now he's covering half the keyboard with his body, while I'm fighting for the other half).
-p[[[=====================

Anyway, A reminder popped-up on my Outlook Calendar this morning and I wanted to pass it on. The Emerging Writer Awards contest deadline is approaching on August 31st.

I think that's it for the post today as I'm slowly losing the battle for the keyboard. Talk to all tomorrow!

No comments: