Friday, July 17, 2009

"Sunrise Earth" and Morning Stretches

I tried something new this week. I discovered "Sunrise Earth" on Discovery HD Theater. It has become a nice replacement for actually being back on the camping trip. I find it soothing to see the sunrise and hear the sounds of early morning in different locations all over the earth. One morning I followed the animals on a Vermont farm, and this morning I watched the sunrise in Cambodia and listened to the monks chanting. So cool!

It's relaxing and spiritual at the same time. And it gives me an opportunity to do my morning stretches while I watch. I found I was better prepared to start my day, and more in touch with my creative side, which is always more alive in the morning than at night.

Now if I could only squeeze in some writing time right after it I'd have a perfect mix.

No comments: