Tuesday, July 07, 2009

PRESS - Article About Me in the Hackensack Chronicle

So one of the first things I did when I finished unpacking from the trip was to collect all the mail from the mailbox. I flipped through the pile with a purpose; I was looking for one thing in particular - the Hackensack Chronicle. That's the local paper where I was interviewed by a reporter a couple weeks back. I was expecting to have to scour the paper, and then to go back a second time to find a small write-up sandwiched towards the end. But, to my surprise, I found the article on page four and it was a half page with a picture to boot. How cool is that!

Let me tell you, I was jumping around with excitement. I sat my husband and son down on the couch and read the entire article to them. They were excited too!

So, of course, I had to share the excitement with you.

So here's a link to the article: Hackensack Chronicle. Let's hope it's the beginning of many more to come.

No comments: