Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Exciting News & Updates

I'm so happy I can hardly keep still in my seat...here's some news:

I just received news that my book Do You? received an Honorable Mention in the Poetry Category in the New York Book Festival. The reception and awards ceremony is going to be this Friday June 5 at the Algonquin Hotel, a famed literary landmark in midtown Manhattan and one-time home to the legendary Algonquin Round Table. So watch the blog over the weekend for an update on the event.

And my second bit of news is: My blog entries about the WD/BEA Writers Conference got referenced on the Writers Digest website. Thanks to trackle for uncovering this find! If you didn't get the chance to read the two blog entries about the event, click here and here.

*************************************

Do You? is a collection of original poems and photographs (76 pages, 36 full-color photographs). It was a finalist in the 11th annual Writers Digest Self-Published Book Awards, and a finalist in the New York Book Festival. You can learn more about Do You? by going to my website or to the publishers website.

No comments: