Sunday, June 28, 2009

Camping...Here I Come!

Today I head out to NH for the annual camping trip with the family. I am super excited for a chance to immerse myself in nature. Nothing beats the early morning sounds, waking-up to the the birds chirping as the sun rises.

We'll be pitching a tent and camping on the shore of a lake, so we've got some canoeing, fishing, and swimming planned.

I also love being the first to wake in the morning, putting on the coffee, and sitting down to write during the early hours. Sometimes the mist is just rising off the water. It's the best time to write for me. So, I'm lugging my manuscript and a notebook with me to get some quality early morning writing in.

So, needless to say, I will not have computer access. The blog will continue while I'm gone, watch each day for announcements on contests in several genres, but if you send me email or post comments they won't reach me until I get back.

So, have a fantastic week everyone!

No comments: