Sunday, May 31, 2009

Whirlwind Week

It has been a whirlwind week. My son was sick part of the week and in the ER on Wednesday night, the WD/BEA Writers Conference was Wednesday during the day, my brother came down from NH Tuesday & Wednesday, on Saturday we drove from NJ to NH for my cousin's wedding and drove back the same night, and then this morning I walked the BookExpo America. Phew - I'm exhausted.

So the cooking and cleaning that I normally squeeze into the weekend is going to have to wait.

But I do have one more thing to finish before the weekend is up. I have drafted the letters and prepared the submissions for three out of the four agents that requested material on Wednesday, and I need to get them out before the day ends.

So that has been my week. It's been busy and productive and a great immersion into the world of writing. My hope is that this week might be a bit quieter on the activities side (and no trips to the ER this week-hopefully), but just as exciting as submission go out. And now I wait anxiously for responses.

No comments: