Sunday, May 17, 2009

Semi-Finalists Announced for QueryTracker Contest

The Semi-finalists were announced for the one-sentence pitch contest that I entered last week, and I'm sad to say my entry was not one of the finalist. Congratulations to the 50 entries that did make the list. And it's back to the drawing board for me.

But I'm going to turn this into a positive. The fact that I didn't make the list gives me more time to polish my MS. And the lack of placing on the list is feedback in itself, telling me to review my pitch strategy. Time to rethink the one-sentence pitch, and the longer pitch, in preparation for the pitch slam on 5/27 and for my query letters.

See, it's all good.

To see the Semi-Finalist list, follow this link:http://querytracker.blogspot.com/2009/05/semi-finalists-announced.html

No comments: