Thursday, May 07, 2009

Revising During My Son's Karate Class

Yesterday I squeezed in some writing time during my son's karate class. I typed away, revising chapter 7, while he kicked and punched and kia'd his way through class. Mid-revision I did get pulled up as a parent volunteer, but I was still able to pick-up with the thought I had left on the bench with my laptop.

I'm pumped up!

Usually I have a hard time staying focussed when working on my writing outside of my quiet desk area. But since I've already got the flow of the chapter it's much easier.

Today, back to chapter 7.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello I'd love to congratulate you for such a great made forum!
Was thinking this would be a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Edwyn Sammy
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/baby-shower-party-supplies.html]baby shower Party Supplies[/url].

Michelle said...

Thanks for reading Edwyn!

-Michelle